Sunday, January 18, 2009

Whats up? Not much!

This week has been pretty uneventful in our house. Miss K had a friend over after school on Wednesday and we made play dough cookies. She was out of school on Friday and was climbing up the walls due to immense boredom.

The Mister was in Denver from Monday to Thursday enjoying every second of his long meetings (wink, wink). While the Mister was away, Auntie Jenna was here and we had some girly girl fun. The Mister and I were reminded how blessed we are to have a temple 5 miles from our home.

We received a fun package on Friday afternoon from Nana. This included a FANCY eraser for Miss K's dry erase board and a fun little kitchen gadget for me, among other cool treats. Mom - I went to buy a small box of powdered milk today, I am craving the smell of bread.

Oh, one other small thing, I've lost 10 pounds since Christmas.


1 comments:

suzi_que63 said...

Great for you, 10 lbs! keep up the good work!