Friday, January 9, 2009

Precious Gem

"Mom, what day are you going to start losing weight?" Thanks for pointing out the obvious to everyone at the store while we were buying your snow boots. I can't forget to thank you for reminding me that I need to buy the food they sell on TV and how I can pay for it by selling my gold. (It snowed all day Tuesday and she watched way too many cartoons.)

Miss K "helped" mop the floor while the Mister was at YM on Wednesday. Thursday morning she woke up and walked to the back door, low and behold muddy paw prints everywhere. "Uuuggghhh! I just mopped this floor last night and it is already a mess!" Join the club.

"Your just KILLING me!" Love, when you drag your dollhouse, furniture, barbies, doll's and the kitchen sink to the family room, it is your job to take it back upstairs before bed. I'll try not to "kill" you tomorrow.

0 comments: