Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catch up

* A couple of weeks ago for FHE we discussed Pioneers. We borrowed the Sweetwater Rescue movie from the library. About halfway through the movie, and after much discussion about the hardship and trials the Willie and Martin handcarts companies faced, Miss K looks up and says "Why didn't they just take cars?" Hmmmmmm.

*As of February 13, I am no longer employed. After working for the Company for almost 7 years, they are cutting my position. We really feel this was an answer to our prayers, even though the timing was a little strange. We have faith it will all work out and know He has a plan for us.

*It has been 55+ degrees for the last few days. We (as in us) are sooooo done with winter. I hope Mother Nature agrees! Miss K has a new bathing suit and is itching to use it.

I have done too many pictureless posts......will fix that soon.


0 comments: