I work in Miss K's classroom everyone Wednesday for an hour. During this time, I'm ableto work with all of the kids as they work through my center. I also get to observe Miss K in a different environment. This particular time, Miss K was not in my group, but I could hear the conversation between the group. Next thing I know, I hear my sweet girl saying, "Yeah, you do have a stinky butt!"
Now, there are certain words which are not allowed in our home. I like to say they have been removed from the our family dictionary. These include, but are not limited to, stupid, shut-up and butt. I hate the word bu**, so hearing it from Miss K , in school no less, was a little shocking. Then she realized what she said, turned to look at me at mouthed "I'm sorry". I'm grateful she realized what she said, but we still had a little chat on the way home!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Words
Posted by theluckeones at 12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Let's pray, she will always "think" Mom is listening no matter where she might be.
miss you guys!
Post a Comment