During our most recent grocery shopping trip, Miss K noticed a new type of hot cocoa with bunny shaped marshmallows. She asked if we could buy some and I told her no. I explained we had some at home and it was probably too hot outside to enjoy some cocoa.
As we walked passed this older couple in the store, she asked me if we could go home and have some beer, since she'd abandoned the hot cocoa idea. (What?!! Beer?!!) I asked her what she was talking about, she said "You know mommy, beer, it's my favorite!" Oh sorry, I must have forgot? "You know mommy, you and I drink beer together all of the time!" (This is news to me, maybe it is her "other mommy" she always talks about. And yes, by then the older couple was giving me "The look".) We had the talk about why we don't drink beer and then she said, "Mommy I think I forgot a word, I meant root beer!"
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Got Thirst?
Posted by theluckeones at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is CLASSIC!! I love it!!
Post a Comment