Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Arborist







Miss K was so excited for me to come outside and see the tree she so painstakingly planted. As we were walking outside she let me know she wanted us to leave it planted right where she put it and that she would take care of it and water it. So responsible (she can't clean her room because???)! It about broke my heart when I had to tell her the "tree" she planted was a broken branch from our neighbors big tree. She said, "it's okay Mommy, it will still grow. I'll water it and take care of it every day."
ps. The tree didn't last very long....our puppies decided to use it as a tug o' war toy.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

She cracks me up! I miss her like crazy. Keep us updated :) Love you guys!!!

The Browns said...

That is so sad! I hope she isn't too disappointed with the tree!
You guys are adorable!