Saturday, September 13, 2008

1st "Real" Day of School

This is not the usual early morning smile we receive Miss K. Let's just say she is not a morning person and she gets that from Mom. Her first "real" day of school she woke up without any trouble. She was very excited to wear her new clothes and shoes and get going. "Hurry Mommy, I don't want to be late!"





She requested pancakes for breakfast. A little surprising, as she loves cold cereal, and isn't really into other types of breakfast food. Mom happily obliged and had to take a picture.








As we were walking her into the school across the playground, I went to grab her hand. "Mom, I'm a big girl now, I don't NEED you to hold my hand!" (Mom was a little crushed!) She was excited to get to school and see other kid's from our ward at the playground!






Mom held back the tears until the bell rang and she ran off to line up against the wall of her classroom. Fortunately for Miss K, mom was able to grab the camera from dad and hold back those tears.

0 comments: