Monday, May 5, 2008

Following the Compass

We've been using the Gospel Art kit in our family scripture reading to make the association and understanding of the story a little more real and personal for Kaitlyn. Last night we were reading about the Liahona. We discussed the purpose of the Liahona and the efficiency (how and why it worked and why it wouldn't work). To help apply the lesson to her, I asked Kaitlyn what types of "Liahona's" do we have in our lives? She mentioned scriptures, following the prophet, listening to our teachers. Trace and I mentioned listening to our Mom's and Dad's. Kaitlyn's response....

"That is so hard for a little girl to do!"

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

hahahahaha! she cracks me up

Anonymous said...

oh, how I miss my Kait, and her parents, too! Good job -btw!

suzi_que63 said...

One thing for sure; she tells it like it is. LOL