We had a picnic in our front yard for FHE last night. Kaitlyn gave a great lesson (thanks Sis. Young!) on keeping the Sabbath day holy. Kaitlyn also requested we all share one joke (knock, knock is her favorite). During the giggling and silliness of the jokes, she looked at Trace and I and said, "It is so great to have a Mom and Dad!"
She melts my heart on a regular basis, but I'm always amazed at the profound statements she doesn't know she is making. In this crazy world we live in....it IS so great to have a Mom and a Dad!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Family
Posted by theluckeones at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm grateful that Kaitlyn has a mom & dad, too. When Jenna was in the third grade, I was astonished that only two of her classmates had married parents in the home. I never wanted a splintered family . . . and then it happened to us too. Thank you, Trace & Suzanne, for knowing what is most important -having an eternal family. Love you all, ~Mom
Post a Comment