"An eternal marriage is eternal. Eternal implies continuing growth and improvement. It means that man and wife will honestly try to perfect themselves. It means that the marriage relationship is not to be frivolously discarded at the first sign of disagreement or when times get hard. It signifies that love will grow stronger with time and that it extends beyond the grave. It means that each partner will be blessed with the company of the other partner forever and that problems and differences might as well be resolved because they are not going to go away. Eternal signifies repentance, forgiveness, long-suffering, patience, hope, charity, love, and humility. All of these things are involved in anything that is eternal, and surely we must learn and practice them if we intend to claim an eternal marriage." (I found this quote somewhere and the source wasn't quoted.)
Has it really been seven years?! As you said the other night, it doesn't seem like seven years to me, but I'm sure it feels like 100 to you! Maybe some days!!! There have been lots of facets of life in the past seven years - a beautiful little girl, job challenges and changes, tears, laughter, moves, our first house and some tragic moments too. Thanks for being by my side. I love you today more than I did seven years ago! Happy Anniversary! I'm looking forward to forever.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Seven Down....Eternity to Go
Posted by theluckeones at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment