Almost every little girl dreams of being a some sort of Disney character at some point in there life. When I was younger my dream was to be Snow White. Miss K has trouble making a decision, she vacillates between Cinderella, Ariel and Aurora.
Never in my right (or left) mind did I ever imagine, I would look like this particular character after awaking, one fine summer morning:
Ever since we have lived in this beautiful, bloodsucking place, I have suffered terrible allergic reactions to mosquito bites. First experience, I covered in 40+ bites, which required a visit t0 a facility with sterile rooms, three prescriptions and lots of rest later, they were no longer swollen to the size of softballs.
I woke up early this morning with the intent of going on a bike ride. Dragged, I mean hopped my way into the bathroom and started the "process". I noticed my eye felt funny, but as I am blind without some sort of eye device, wasn't sure why. I put my spectacles on and lo and behold, I looked like the aforementioned Disney character, with my hooded, swollen eye. The crazy hair was just the bonus! Several Benadryl and a quarantine to my house for the day, it is almost back to normal.
Friday, July 24, 2009
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Posted by theluckeones at 2:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment