and ya'll are invited! A pity party that is.
At the dinner table this evening:
I just want to be alone. I don't want any of you to talk to me. (Pause for effect.)
I just wish my birthday was everyday. I wish my birthday was everyday. What would it be like if my birthday was everyday? (Pause for effect.)
As she places her bracelet's and necklace on the table, I'm done with fashion. I just can't be beautiful anymore. (Pause for effect.)
Of course there were plenty of hmmm and hah's in between!
(This was all because we would not let her sit on the dog crate and eat her dinner all "by her own".)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
She's having a party......
Posted by theluckeones at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
lol! That's awesome! Can't wait till Elizabeth's that age...or maybe I can! =]
And we missed it . . . bummer! I think we had a pre-engagemenet here with our own party in progress.
((((( oops! . . .we didn't get the invitations out --sorry!)))))
She is hilarious! Does she have any idea how funny she is? I wish I were as clever as her. It is a pain being beautiful though, isn't it?
Post a Comment