...and one I usually don't have a challenge with. Now some other people I know struggle with this.
Last night we stopped at Taco Bell. Yes, it was a rough day. We were patiently waiting in the drive-thru for 20 minutes. I mentioned it was taking a long time to help the car in front of us. My sweet Kaitlyn said, "Well maybe they have a big family who is really hungry and so it is taking a long time." I was amazed! "Thanks for being patient Kait!!" and reminding me to be patient. No sooner has those words left my mouth did she say....
"Why is this taking so long? Are we going to be here all night? I don't want to sleep here? Mom, I'm really hungry!" All this for pintos and cheese - actually "two beans" as they are known at our house.
Next time, I don't think I'll say a word about her patience, we'll just expound on that big family!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Patience is a Virture...
Posted by theluckeones at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment